Holiday Gift Guide For Mamas
Last weekend I got together with my girlfriends outside to celebrate our pregnant friend’s birthday. She’s due in February with a baby girl. We’re all eager to shop for the new baby, but as a group we all decided to pamper the mama-to-be and save the gift buying for baby girl for her shower. If you’re shopping for a pregnant mama in your life, it might be tempting to get the baby an adorable outfit and call it a day. I encourage you to remember your mama friend too. It goes a long way to a new mama in the throws of pregnancy or postpartum exhaustion, or heck, any mama. Here are some things she might love…
1. Belly Oil – This is great for pregnancy & postpartum.
2. Mama Necklace – I love this Mama necklace. And Made By Mary also makes a Birth Flowers Collection which is pretty dang adorable. I also love to engrave necklaces as a gift for friends with their baby’s name on it.
3. Flower Subscription – A flower subscription to your local flower shop is such a thoughtful gift. I love the idea of a new mama getting repeat deliveries of flowers.
4. Mama Sweatshirt – I want every single one of Ford and Wyatt’s tees and sweatshirts! They make the cutest weekday staples every mama needs in her closet!
5. ‘Everything I Wish I Knew as a First Time Mom’ – And you know, my ebook! The link here is to the ebook gift certificate! I’m doing a site-wide 20% off promotion starting today for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and through Cyber Monday. Coupon Code: BLACKFRIDAY20
6. Sonnet James Dress – I am all about everything Sonnet James stands for and have been obsessed with their brand since they launched. The dresses I have from here are some of my most coveted pieces of my wardrobe. I love how stylish and functional they are for mom life!
These all happen to be women owned companies as well, and women supporting women is pretty rad in my book!